During the weekend of March 23-26, the LPA Chorus participated in the WorldStrides OnStage Washington D. C. National Choral Festival. The results are as follows:
- Encore Concert Choir – Gold Award (Superior Rating) – 2nd Place Ranking
- Women’s Chorale – Gold Award (Superior Rating) – 1st Place Ranking
- Rhapsody Concert Choir – Gold Award (Superior Rating) – 1st Place Ranking
LPA also received the following awards;
- Most Outstanding Choral Group Award
- Choral Sweepstakes Award
- The Maestro Award – Awarded to individual students for an outstanding performance. LPA students awarded for their outstanding percussion performance: Joshua Cleveland, Alandini Dieujuste, and Donald Zoll.
All three choirs received an invitation to participate in the National Festival of Gold or Carnegie Hall Honors Festival.
Congratulations to Mr. George D. Rahming, Jr. and the Lincoln Park Academy Choral Program.