Comcast’s “Internet Essentials” is geared to those who have at least one child that receives free school lunches through the National School Lunch Program. Other criteria include being located where Comcast offers Internet service, not having subscribed to Comcast Internet service within the last 90 days, and not having an overdue Comcast bill or unreturned equipment.
This sign-up event will be held August 23th, 4-6 PM at the Havert Fenn Center, 2000 Virginia Avenue, Fort Pierce, Florida 34982.
Interactive Activities Include:
- Comcast providers will be on-site to answer any questions and assist in enrollment.
- Parents can sign-up for FREE internet access through Comcast for all registered St. Lucie County Public School children.
- Translators available (Spanish,Haitian-Creole, Portuguese).
- All SLPS students are eligible.
- Bring proof of participation in SNAP, Medicaid, SSI, WIC, Lifeline, or federal public housing for additional benefits.