Have you made your voice heard on this very important school funding referendum? With the Tuesday, April 23rd deadline upon us, you can hand deliver your ballot to one of the Supervisor of Elections Office locations to ensure that your vote counts.
SUPERVISOR OF ELECTIONS OFFICE LOCATIONS:
- 250 NW Country Club Drive, Port St. Lucie
- 1664 SE Walton Road, Port St. Lucie
- 4132 Okeechobee Road, Ft. Pierce
- Tax Collector 10264 SW Village Parkway Drive, Port St. Lucie
You can track your ballot here:
If you have questions about your ballot or need additional information, please contact the Supervisor of Elections office at 772-462-1500.
The funds from this referendum will be used to:
- 70% Raise teacher pay in order to recruit and retain high quality teachers
- 25% Improve school safety and security
- 4% Expand mental health services
- 1% Preserve important school programs
Every dollar will be spent as stated above, and all funds will be reviewed by a Citizens Advisory Committee which will include a CTA representative.