Fort Pierce, FL — From Monday, August 5, through Thursday, August 8, the Child Nutrition Services program of the St. Lucie County School District is hosting Open House events at various school sites for parents to complete an on-line or paper application for free and reduced meal prices prior to school starting.
Parents must complete an updated application every year, though only one application per family is required, and are encouraged to do so prior to school opening for the 2013-2014 school year August 20 so that each student will have an updated meal plan. New students to the district will be on paid status until an application is submitted and processed. Parents should bring documentation to complete the application, such as their Food Stamp case number, TANF number, SNAP number, or social security number.
For more information, please contact St. Lucie Public Schools Child Nutrition Services at 772.429.6190.
The schedule is:
• August 5, 9:00 AM-11:30 AM, Ft. Pierce Central High School, 4101 S. 25th Street, Fort Pierce
• August 5, 1:30 PM-3:30 PM, F. K. Sweet Elementary School, 1400 Avenue Q, Fort Pierce
• August 6, 9:00 AM-11:30 AM, Dan McCarty School, 1201 Mississippi Avenue, Fort Pierce
• August 6, 1:30 PM-3:30 PM, Treasure Coast High School, 1000 SW Darwin Avenue, Port St. Lucie
• August 7, 1:30 PM-3:30 PM, Rivers Edge Elementary School, 5600 NE St. James Drive, Port St. Lucie
• August 8, 9:00 AM-11:30 AM, Morningside Elementary School, 2300 SE Gowin Drive, Port St. Lucie
• August 8, 1:30 PM-3:30 PM, Oak Hammock K-8 School, 1251 SW California Blvd., Port St. Lucie