Rather than an ending, commencement represents a beginning. It is appropriate that an occasion which marks the beginning of a new phase of life should be conducted with pomp and circumstance, stateliness and tradition.
In keeping with the academic significance of the St. Lucie Public Schools graduation, we want to share some important graduation reminders:
- Refrain from posting signs, distributing literature, flying balloons, or undertaking any activity including air horns, whistles, bells, or loud sounding objects that might interfere with the dignity of the program.
- Everyone, including children of all ages, must have a ticket in order to be admitted to graduation ceremonies.
- 2019 graduation ceremonies will be broadcast live on the St. Lucie Public Schools Education Channel and streamed on YouTube.
- Plan to arrive at least one hour prior to your child’s high school graduation start time. Please be advised that there is no guarantee of seating in the main auditorium at the Fenn Center for individuals arriving late to the ceremony.
- Reserved accessibility parking is available on a first come-first served basis.