This year’s 34th Annual Business & Industry Awards, hosted by the Chamber of Commerce and MIDFLORIDA Credit Union, was an evening to celebrate businesses and organizations in St. Lucie County that positively contribute to the area’s economic well-being and quality of life.
Nominees for the award were submitted to the Chamber and each was judged on criteria including community involvement, economic impact, Chamber participation, and environmental responsibility.
St. Lucie Public Schools and the Fort Pierce Westwood Veterinary Academy are proud to have been recognized as finalists in their respective categories of Subsidized Organizations and Animal Services.
Congratulations to the overall winners in each category:
- Animal Services: North Port St. Lucie Animal Hospital
- Auto Services: St. Lucie Battery & Tire
- Financial Services: IBM Southeast Employees’ Credit Union
- Food & Beverage: St. Lucie Draft House
- Health Services: Tradition Family Chiropractic
- Insurance Services: GEICO Local Office
- Legal Services: Carroll Collins Bail Bonds
- New Business: HopLife Brewing Company
- Non-Profit Organizations: Grace Way Village
- PR/Media Services: All Things Treasure Coast
- Professional Services: Aycock Funeral Home
- Real Estate Services: Realtor® Association of the Palm Beaches & Greater Fort Lauderdale
- Retail Services: Swig of Color
- Subsidized Organizations: Children’s Services Council of St. Lucie County
- Tourism: St. Lucie Mets
- Trades: AApex Electric