2020 Graduation Information
June 25, 2020
Mosaic Digital Academy, 8:00 A.M.
(Ft. Pierce Central High School Courtyard)
June 30, 2020
Lincoln Park Academy, 8:00 A.M.
St. Lucie West Centennial HS, 11:30 A.M.
July 1, 2020
Ft. Pierce Westwood Academy, 8:00 A.M.
Treasure Coast High School, 11:30 A.M.
July 2, 2020
Port St. Lucie High School, 8:00 A.M.
Ft. Pierce Central High School, 11:30 A.M.
Lawnwood Stadium, 1302 Virginia Avenue, Fort Pierce, Fl 34982
- Each graduate will receive two tickets for the ceremony and should arrive in one car with their guests. All guests, including children and babies, require a ticket.
- All graduates and guests MUST wear a face mask or face covering for the duration of the event.
- Graduates and Guests: If you are sick, have a fever, traveled internationally or from the New York Tri-State Area (Connecticut, New Jersey, and New York) in the past 14 days or have been in contact with someone who tested positive for COVID-19 you must stay home for the safety and well-being of those in attendance.
- Visitors will be mindful of social distancing guidelines and stay 6 feet apart from other household groups when entering the stadium and when selecting seats in the bleachers. Seating will be every two rows as designated.
- Any high-risk individual or those who are susceptible to the heat should consider staying home and watching the live broadcast of the ceremony.
- All graduates must arrive at least 1 hour before the start of the ceremony.
- Upon arrival, all graduates will go directly to their assigned seats on the field. Graduates will be seated 6 feet from one another. Each graduate will be provided a bottle of water.
- Each graduate will have the opportunity to walk across the stage to be recognized during the roll call. However, graduates will not shake hands on stage.
- When the ceremony ends, all graduates and visitors will immediately exit the stadium as directed while continuing to socially distance themselves from one another.
- Bags and coolers will not be permitted; however, guests may bring bottled water. Umbrellas are permitted for both graduates and guests.
Graduation Live Broadcast
The graduation ceremonies will be aired live on WLX-TV, the Education Channel of St. Lucie County, appearing on Comcast channel 13 (Ft. Pierce), Comcast channel 19 (Port St. Lucie), Blue Stream channel 19, and ATT TV channel 99. Furthermore, a link to the broadcasts will be found on the St. Lucie Public Schools webpage (www.stlucieschools.org). Once aired, the ceremonies can be accessed through YouTube on-demand.